Saturday, November 14, 2009

My Tiny Meat Product Testimonial/ When I like something, I stick with it

Lately I've been starting random convos with people on Twitter, about this and that, depending on who's tweeting about what. Well, tonight I caught TinyMeat's post about a new checkbook cover... reminding me that I could use a new one. I bought one from him over 2.5 years ago and while it's held up well, and is still fully functional, it's starting to show some wear, finally. It's like the checkbook cover that wouldn't die or something, I swear. The thing has been with me through like 7 purse changes, and it's still going strong. I think I'm just looking for an excuse to spend money, I mean, check out these pictures- the thing actually still looks pretty good... I dunno how, lol- I abuse the heck outta my stuff.
Here's the original product shot:




And here are the pics of my checkbook cover, taken tonight (mine is blue on the inside, not green like the stock photo shows, due to variations in paint chips):


 
 

There she is- Wraith Pinned to the Mist in all her glory, still lookin surprisingly good after all these years. It's really just got a bit of dirt/staining at the corners, and there's some threads just starting to fray at the crease, though I attribute that to my habit of keeping a pen clipped to it at all times. Overall, I'm still super happy with my purchase, and I think I'm just looking for an excuse to buy this one from TinyMeat because it's so darn cool:
                                     


I dunno. Laser Cats FTW! My checkbook cover has certainly fared better than the TinyMeat wallet I bought for the hubby at the same time, though to be fair (to the wallet), my checkbook wasn't in my back pocket when I jumped out of a moving car :s And it should be noted that if that TinyMeat wallet hadn't been in *ahem* someone's back pocket when they jumped out of a moving vehicle, well, that person's ass would probably be disfigured and scarred for life. Yes, that's right- TinyMeat wallets can save your ass- literally.

2 comments:

  1. I think you can right product endorsements for me anytime. I hope tiny meat realizes how awesome this one was and that i am going to go take a look now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone bought my lasercats checkbook cover, lol!!

    ReplyDelete