Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rhymes with Orange

Today I will share with you some things what rhyme with orange. And since everyone knows nothing rhymes with orange, here are some things that are orange :)



The Floppy Disk Notepad in translucent orange is being sold by TheGeekeryShop. It's a pad of lined paper sandwiched between two orange floppy diskettes- I swear I've seen this design somewhere else, but never in orange. The lucky purchaser gets their choice of a blue or a black pen with their order.


"A Clockwork Orange" by LanitaPhoto is an 8x8" artphoto print; I thought it was pretty cool looking.




MarymeeStudio made this vase, titled "Vase with Vines in Peachy Orange". I believe that is a fairly accurate title.




LucyMaude has got a ton of cool vintage stuff for sale, but check out this awesome tangerine patent leather purse!! This is a classic, and a perfect bag for going out this summer- and because it's vintage, there's very little chance that anyone will have the same one.




Ah, here are some firepolished beads for sale from SurpriseSupplies. I really liked the way this photo stood out from some of the others in my searching.




DogboneArt is selling this "Nervous Robot" shirt and various variations of it in their Etsy shop. I love the look on this robot's face. He's all like "uh oh..."

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that print of the clock! Clocks are by far my favorite! I have 2 of Dali's Melting Clock series in my living room. LOVE your designs. You are very talented. Keep up the good work!
    Kas

    ReplyDelete